Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I can RELAX and NOT worry about impresing peeople

Ellen has apparently thought, at least in the abstract, about going up against current cleint Roberta in court at some point. Note that her instinct is to show mercy on the poor woman, rather than shake in her boots. There are other signs of increasing legal swagger in this post and others--and yet the ever-present incompetence and deference is never far off either. 

I'd like to hear Roberta talk some trash in return...but if she's on Corporette she's unrecognizable under pseudonym and lack of references to her singular, scrunchied outside counsel.

Ellen :
I do NOT like suede and niether does the manageing partner. They get very dirty and he does NOT want me to look ruffled with sloppy shoe’s especialy when I am in court. So I have 9 west pumps in Black, and I also have black patent leather pumps for the winter that can be cleaned with a tissue. He reimbursed me 20% when I bought these LAST fall before SANDY! FOOEY!
I have been SO busy this morning that I did NOT even get a chance to say HI to the HIVE! But its not my lunch break and I did NOT go with the manageing partner to Lambs Club b/c he uses that place to get cleint’s. Yay!
With the free time I have here, I can RELAX and NOT worry about impresing peeople. I have 17 cases I am workeing on for Roberta so I asked her does ANYONE in your company actualy work and NOT get injured?
She laffed and said that a book fell on her foot so mabye she would be my next case! FOOEY! I like Roberta and would NOT want to make MINCE MEAT of her in court! That would NOT be nice.
Some doofus keep’s calleing me up at work and then hangeing up. I do NOT know who it is and my office has NOT invested in caller ID phone’s. The manageing partner say’s the building is NOT wired for it, but I am NOT sure he is right. The other office I went into had better phone’s then this one. I do NOT think the manageing partner want’s to invest in phone’s. FOOEY!

1 comment:

  1. Get us her address! We want to be the first to get to Ellen.

    ReplyDelete