Monday, January 14, 2013

workeing out and trying to be optomstic

I had been wondering why Myrna went completely without mention for so long and is now included in almost every post. Was she Ellen's new friend as of sometime last year? Evidently not--per below they knew each other when Ellen was dateing Alan. (We had known already that Ellen has info on Myrna's college days, but it wasn't clear whether the two were actually acquainted that long ago.)

Ellen :
WOW, your guy sound’s like even more of a doosh then Alan. FOOEY!
I am VERY sorry you had to go thru this. BUT you are on the RIGHT track if you follow thru and DUMP him like I finaly did with Alan.
You sound young, so there WILL be other guy’s interested in you that will treat you right. You are NOT a doctor, so you are NOT obliegated to treat his mediceal issue’s. I know it is tough, especially AFTER you have been intimeate with a guy, to dump him but you CAN do it.
When I told Alan finaly to leave, I felt like a HUGE burden was lifted from me. Yes it is nice to have a guy to hold you and be romantic, but beleive me, cleaning up after him is something I do NOT miss. Also, the drinkeing, vommitting, and takeing my money to buy more VODDKA is not what I want in a man. You should NOT either, b/c you do NOT even know what this guy could have in his CLOSET.
If you go to Gradueate school, you will meet men who are interested in you. I did and alot of professor’s too. These men will make you forget about this doufuss. Myrna told me that I would never find a guy as long as I stayed with Alan and she was right. Even tho the right guy has not come around yet, I know he will come around. I am workeing out and trying to be optomstic that a good guy will see me for what I am and take me as he find’s me. That will work for you also. Yay!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment