Monday, January 28, 2013

dad make’s a BIG deal out of our birthday’s

I suspected that even Ellen would think Valentine's Day was a little ambitious this year as a boyfriend deadline. Her birthday is 2-8 weeks after, so even on that timeline I think cupid needs to fire sometime very soon. 

Sunshine Girls, I don't support Vinnie's play any more than you do. Know anyone else more eligibel? Myrna's references aren't necessarily to be trusted, as we already know. 

Is today Kat’s birthday! Yay!!!!! Happy Birthday to Kat!!!!! My birthday is NOT comeing up for a couple of month’s but every year, my dad make’s a BIG deal out of our birthday’s. When Rosa recentley celebated her b-day, DAD made her a big stake dinner (he love’s to grill) and we all had alot of potatoe salad!!! YUMMY! My mom get’s the potatoe salad from the deli in town — they have some KIND of secret sauce they use to make it VERY tangy! YUM!
For my birthday, they already ordered me a VERY warm DOWN coat, but by the time it get’s here this week, it will be 60 degree’s! FOOEY! I hope I will be abel to use it b/f it get’s to warm out. So they are also planning a BIG dinner at the house. I get to pick what ever food I like. I think I will ORDER up a COBB salad, some SAMMON, and a big apple pie for desert, ala MODDE!!! YAY! This is ONE day My dad can NOT make fun of my tuchus b/c it is my b-day and I can eat what ever I like, even if my tuchus grows. Of course, he will be back on my case the next day, askeing me about exercise and whether I am walkeing or not (HE KNOWS b/c of the FITBIT).
I will wish to have a boyfreind for my b-day, but I will NOT settel for a looser. FOOEY on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment