Thursday, January 10, 2013

my grade’s were NOT good AND 3 of the first year professor’s wanted to date me

She must have alot of time on her hand's this morning/early afternoon. Here's hoping this doesn't become my normal workload. 

I'm a little surprised by her perceptive integration of "GURL"--I had previously ruled out her ever using "you guise" but now am less sure. For anyone interested, here's the story of how Ellen "literaly bumped in" to MP and kismet launched her illustriou's career.

Ellen :
Hang in there! The HIVE is here for YOU! Guess what? When I was in law school, my grade’s were NOT good AND 3 of the first year professor’s wanted to date me. (They realy just wanted sex I think). I did NOT date them and my grades were not good for Law Review, and I did NOT want to try to write to get on to Law Review.
But it worked OUT anyway, b/c my grade’s did improve a bit and I gradueated and I passed the NY Bar b/c I lived here, not DC, so I came back and I literaly bumped in to the manageing partner and he took me UNDER his wing and now I am probabeley going to be a partner at this time NEXT year (if I make the Capitol Contributeion from my 401K).
So I am a story about a little girl who did NOT think I was goeing anywhere whose now goieing to be a PARTNER at a New York City law firm, and mabye in 10 years or so become the next manageing Partner! Who would EVER have guessed or bet on me (beside’s my DAD?)
So as I said, HANG IN THERE, GURL! MAY THE STRENGTH OF THE HIVE BE WITH YOU! YAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment