Friday, January 25, 2013

and it is NOT my fault he did NOT look at them

For anyone who missed it, here's the Powerpoint gaffe that put Ellen in the doghouse yesterday. Now she's adding to her defense: it was MP's responsibility to make sure she wouldn't make a fool of him. Keep digging deeper!

Ellen might be surprised by what is in DURAMM for her...speaking from extensive-yet-carefully-anonymous experience...


Ellen :
Yay! Fruegel Friday’s !!!!!
I LOVE this dress, and want to have my hair look this! Then mabye I can get a boyfreind that will respect ME for ME! The manageing partner is STILL lookeing at me like he is mad at me b/c of the POWERPOINT issue. I gave him a copy of the slide’s I sent into the bar association and it is NOT my fault he did NOT look at them b/f he went in to give the CLE! Why is it ALWAYS my fault when some thing goes wrong? FOOEY!
Does the HIVE have any idea’s on what I should do or tell him? My bonus is due at the end of the month (NEXT WEEK), and I think he is thinkeing of lowering it b/c so many of the peeople in the CLE thought his slide’s were so FUNNY!
I am goieing home this weekend and will watch TV and DVD’s with mom. Dad is mulleing over an offer to teach a class at DUKE in the Fall, and will be headeing out there with mom to look at retirement home’s there. I SAID stay in LI, and if you have to teach a class, go there 1 day a week and they will pay for you to take a PLANE! He says real estate is cheap there and he can get a MINT for MY LI home. I said where will I go on weekend’s if I am not busy in the CITY? I do NOT want to go to DURAMM. FOOEY! What in the world is in DURAMM for me? I am a city girl at heart, and DC is about as far South as I like. DOUBEL FOOEY! Kat knows what I am talkeing about.

1 comment:

  1. We are at wits-end here, Ellenwatch. We do not know where Ellen works, tho we have some idea she's in midtown (big deal). All of us want to have a shot at her, if not together, then separately. As attorneys ourselves, we think Ellen would be a great girlfriend. Can't you do something to help us meet her? We promise we'd be respectful on our first date with her. By the way, the Sunshine Girls are very jealous that we are not focusing any of our attention on them, but they are just a bunch of over-the-hill associates that will never make partner, but are kept around because they have some dirt on some of the senior partners who do not want them blabbering all over the street about them and what they did with them.

    As associates about Ellen's age, we think she'd be much more fun for us. Help us out, will you? Thanks. We'll be civil.

    ReplyDelete