Tuesday, January 29, 2013

If anyone at the hive knows a guy, let me know.

Ellen proclaims her tuchus to be now "under control." Any Corporette reader who knows a guy is supposed to notify her. Best of all, Grandma Leyeh is 'bout to play matchmaker with freind's at the club. 

Who do you trust to keep you informed, no matter what? 
ELLENWatch


You need to tell this to the manageing partner! He flosse’s his teeth, buffe’s his bald spot on his head, and scratche’s almost everywhere on his BODY right where EVERYONE can see him! Lynn even told him NOT to do that b/c of the peeople who can see him, but he continue’s to do it. FOOEY!
I love this belt, but it remind’s me of Grandma Leyeh’s girdel/corset b/c it is so big. Grandma Leyeh is on the slim side so she can getaway with wearing something that look’s like THIS, but since I have NOT inhereted all of the Barshevsky gene’s, I have a little wider midriff and tuchus so I would NOT wear this.
Grandma Leyeh has started to prod me about getteing married b/c she want’s grandchildreen from ME. It is not enough for her that Rosa has already one child and is about to pop out another—now she wants me to give her another BABY! After I told her I do NOT have a boyfreind, she is going to talk to her freind’s at the club. I hope she does not bring over some schlub. That is all I need after the loosers I have had in the last year! FOOEY!
Now that I have my tuchus under control, hopefully I will meet a guy, not the type of Internet slobs that just stare at me. I need a guy with a PERSONALITY! If anyone at the hive knows a guy, let me know. YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment