Thursday, April 25, 2013

and Frank refused to Explain!

Fascinating. Recall that Madeline has apparently been going bitter on Ellen recently because Ellen's coming up for partner and Madeline never did. It's possible that this money was kind of a non-partner consolation for Madeline--just like what happened to Harry Crane on Mad Men this past week--but one can't help but wonder, given Frank's silence, if something even more unseemly is going on. Theories? 

My sister, Rosa, can wear this, but not me. FOOEY! Dad is VERY sckeptical of the book’s that Frank showed him. He told me that there was some account for Madeline with alot of money in it, even tho she is NOT a partner. He think’s they are paying her off for some thing shady, and Frank refused to Explain! Dad also does not understand alot of other items that were included in the Account’s Payable Ledgger. He is comeing back in here next week to go over more with Frank. Myrna is stoppeing by here for lunch to go to Lord and Taylor and she want’s to know all about Philip and Robert and which one I should date. YAY!!! Right now, I am leaneing toward Philip, but he is very meek (mousey even!). He did not even want to kiss me! He texted about meeting tomorrow after work, so I will say YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment