Friday, April 12, 2013

if his phone called me when his girlfreind grabbed his tuchus

Give's new meaning to "butt-dialing." I wonder if Gonzalo is still dateing Carmine Miranda? Who evidently does reciprocate his public groping (see link and then highlight below)? His phone could jut as easily take an accidental photo and send it as an accidental text...
Very cute, I LOVE GOLD, but I am NOT a bangle person.
Robert says he is getting us ticket’s for the Met’s and David want’s to take me OUT to eat. What is it? Is there something in the air? These guy’s have LITERALY come out like insect’s looking to mate? I do NOT want either of them sexueally, so that is OUT, but it is flatering.
I have alot of work to catch up on and have to be in court TUESDAY. I have return date’s on 3 motion’s and all are contested. The supermarkit cases are NOT simpel b/c they all have counsel, and they are NOT Brian. FOOEY! He is easy to handel.
I think I got a call from Gonzalo, but I only heard some Spanish peeople talking in the background. That hapened before b/c he has a cheep cell phone that goes on if he sit’s on it or something. It would be funny if his phone called me when his girlfreind grabbed his tuchus. To bad women do NOT do that–men grab womens’ tucheses, but women do NOT grab mens tucheses. I never understood that. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment