Friday, April 26, 2013

FOOEY, b/c I want a man to go home to also

The perennial no-win office standoff between successful Jezebel and sidelined matron(s). Plenty of jealousy to go around, and MP never has to worry about work not getting done OR a lack of bar-admit housekeeping services in his office.


You just have to role with the punche’s my dad say’s. I have to deal with women at work that are so JELOUS of me b/c I am very freindly with the manageing partner and do things that they would not, like clean off his desk, throw out cookie’s that are stale and tell him to straiten his tie or the little hair he has, and to stop buffeing his head when my cleint’s are in the ofice! So the 2 women are very passive agressive with me. They take my food, and either hide it or put it in the cubbord where I can NOT find it until it is OLD. They also move my file’s and then “find” them day’s later after I am FRANTIC! I am ON TO THEM, but tell the manageing partner every time they pull that stuff on me. I can not help that the manageing partner favor’s me by giveing me the clotheing allowance. After all, I am the onley one that goe’s into court and impresse’s the judge. Doing tax work and estates work does NOT require fancy or styleish clotheing, so FOOEY on them. I did NOT ask to be pretty either, but I will NOT intentioneally look sloppey so they feel better either. DOUBEL FOOEY on that! And I am not married, so why are they so jelous? They have MEN to go home to, both of them. FOOEY, b/c I want a man to go home to also.

No comments:

Post a Comment