Thursday, April 4, 2013

Do I really wand a fish breathe?

In case you missed it, the fish breathe is from ROBERT, who we met at the Passover seder. Not sure if his texts have been tapering off or what. Meanwhile, the expectations for being blindly set up with Ed's friend (no name) are creeping up with every successive post. We don't yet know when they are meeting, though...

Gorgeous, but with dad and the Manageing partner here at ROSA’s house, I can not be a spendaholic!
I miss the city! It is so quiet and STERILE here. I almost miss jumping OVER dog poop! I want to be back there. When I MARRY I may stay in the city, at least until I send the kids to school! I need a BOYFREIND FIRST!!! FOOEY!
Where are the men? Do I really wand a fish breathe? Mabye Ed’s friend will marry me! Yay!!!!
Dad wants me OUT WALKEING NOW WITH THE FITBIT! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment