Wednesday, April 24, 2013

getting a little annoyed that I am not abel to tell her I have a eligibel boyfreind

For those who missed it, the $50k in question is the dowery Leyeh has promised contingent on specific performances within 18 months. Ellen tends to lose sight of the no-invitro clause from time to time, so it's relieving to see here that she's not going to do anything rash only to find there's no deal. 

Interesting that Phillip wasn't mentioned here as (potentially) the best existing marriage prospect on the scene. For their first date, Ellen wanted to make sure he saw her degrees on the office wall; next she wants to be abel to brag about making partner. This will expedite marriage (to him or someone else). Of course.
Hug’s to you AND the baby! Your so lucky, but you are ABEL to post the day after giveing BIRTH? OMG! Doubel YAY for you, and the baby!!!!!
I want a baby also and hope I will find a man to give me one soon. Grandma Leyeh is getting a little annoyed that I am not abel to tell her I have a eligibel boyfreind, let alone getting engaged to him. She NIXED the idea of INVITRO, so FOOEY b/c that would be so much easier. Dad is comeing in today to go OVER the book’s with Frank, so I hope he get’s satisfied with his do diliegience. The sooner the better, b/c I want to be abel to tell my b/f that I am a PARTNER, so he will marry me sooner and we can have a BABY! Once I do, Grandma Leyeh will give us $50,000!!!!! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment