Thursday, April 18, 2013

He looks a little chubby, but that is OK, b/c I am also.

I'm confused myself about why Myrna is advocating Fish Breathe. (Review: this is Robert we're talking about, not ancient history's David, who for some reason began texting again last week and is the one mentioned by name below.) My only, reluctant guess is that Myrna herself is interested in Phillip, and thus seeks to divert Ellen's attention. 

As they say, good luck with that. 

I love VITTADINI! And in purple, even tho it looks tight, I am goeing to ORDER it in SMALL today from Neiman Marcus! YAY!
Philip texted me a picture of him holding a fish on a boat. He looks a little chubby, but that is OK, b/c I am also. I could ONLY hope he does NOT have fish breathe–UGH! I texted him that I could meet him tomorow if he is availeable and we could go to Grand Central. Let’s see if he takes me for FISH CHOWDER or to Micheal Jordan’s? This will be the test, if he can aford me. I do have some MINIMUM standard’s when it comes to a husband and I will NOT eat (or cook) fish chowder for HIM (or me, or the baby). FOOEY!
David is also texteing me, but for now, I have to focus on Philip b/c he is the one with the money and the good job. If I can get him to MARRY me, I will not need David or Fish Breathe. DOUBEL FOOEY! Myrna still is pusheing for fish breathe. I realy don’t know why, but I have NOT dismised him yet, mainley b/c he can take me to the MET’s games and he know’s Myrna’s family.

No comments:

Post a Comment