Thursday, April 4, 2013

if I keep eateing everything

The "wow" is because Ellen has a hard time imagineing her mother a slender maiden? 

Doing a quick search for pictures of Clinton got me thinking, unfortunately, about how appropriate a match he might be for our girl. I think he'd enjoy listening to her parrot her father's small government rhetoric, liltingly challenge her on a few points, and then offer to pay for her (Starbucks) MUFFIN.
I agree, Kat! Great suit and a great price! My dad and the manageing partner will be very happy to see I am saveing alot of money. I have HAD it with all of this LEANING IN STUFF. If I had a GAZILLION DOLLARS, I would lean in, but I do NOT. FOOEY!
Oooogleing
The Manageing partner has called 5x so far today and says he is comeing up here tomorrow to go over some thing’s. I still think he misses me and he want’s to meet Rosa and the Baby, and talk about my partnership contributeion with Dad. I said thats OK b/c Rosa says OK and he says he will be bringeing up some cupcakes for all of us! YAY! They do NOT have Crumbs up here–I went to the StarBucks where Bill Clinton goes, but he was not there. FOOEY! I did get a nice MUFFIN tho! Yay!
Grandma Leyeh went walking with me. She did NOT understand how the FITBIT worked, so I showed her. She said Dad is bieng to much of a hawk about my tuchus excercise, but she warned that I can NOT snag a decent guy with a “super big tuchus.” She said I am not there yet, but I will be if I keep eateing everything. I asked about Mom and her big tuchus, but she said that when Dad married her in the 1970s, she did NOT have a big tuchus, and she was slim when they were at school together. Wow….
Rosa is up and about and tending to the baby. She is such a trooper! She is already brest feeding Tina, and will NOT use any baby forumula. She did this with Dawn also. Dawn is cute tryeing to be like mom, with her own baby doll’s. Grandma Leyeh is focussing on Dawn so that she does NOT feel left out with all the fuss over Tina.
Grandma says Tina is already GASSY. How is that posible already? Mom said I was a very gassy child, but I do NOT remember any of that. Ed is still workeing things out with Dad for the 529, and he has agreed that Tina will have the same 529 as Dawn. I did NOT know about Dawn even haveing a 529. I sure hope Dad gives MY baby a 529. Ed says he knows a guy at work I should meet. If Ed say’s he is OK, then I am there. I need to get MARRIED soon b/c I want a baby and win Grandma Leyeh’s challenge so I told Ed that he can call me when I get back to the City, but I sure hope he is not another jerk that just want’s sex. Fooey! I had enough of that.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see Ellen with a gazillion dollars. Would she still be desperate for a husband? She wouldn't need Grandma's dowery. Would it bring out the fortune hunters with bad breath? Would Dad control it all? So much to ponder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think the gold-diggers are also of concern to the Sunshine Girls. Ironically, she would probably have an easier time getting married and With Child within 18 months, thereby securing the Leyeh bonus that, as you point out, she wouldn't need (except perhaps to use as alimony if the husband just burps and walk's away).

      Note also that fooeying Sheryl Sandberg for having a lot of money is apparently now in Ellen's repertoire as well.

      Delete