Thursday, April 18, 2013

and he said he would watch it for me.

The oaf cited for no-nos is of course Henry. Looking forward to the summer posts about the entire fam going out on MP's boat. (By the way, whence the apostrophe in MOORE'D? Even I struggle to explain this Ellen decision.)


I would LOVE to be fashioneable, but as an attorney who MUST be in court, I have to be conservative b/c I can NOT have peeople stareing at me. I therefore stick to basic thing’s and conserveative CLOSED toe shoes (Anne Klein is my trademark). I do allow myself FIRE ENGINE RED lipstick, b/c the manageing partner wants me to be NOTICED by the judge in Court.
In Depo’s, I typically do NOT dress up to much b/c I am NOT tryeing to impress anyone. I already have my cleint, and I am NOT big on tryeing to impress the other side.
The manageing partner and Margie left early today b/c the weather is so nice. They decided to get a 53 FOOT CABIN KRUZER. I told him my dad love’s to go for a boat ride, so the manageing partner will invite our whole family out this summer to the HAMTON”s where his boat will be MOORE’D.
Robert says he will take me out for food after the MET’s game. I told him I have to watch my tuchus, and he said he would watch it for me. FOOEY! I do NOT want him to be grabbeing my tuchus like that other oaf from school.

2 comments:

  1. The managing partner is clearly a loser at what appears to be a small crappy firm, yet he can afford a trophy wife and a 53 foot boat? We are not getting any younger, and we are not on the partnership track here. Maybe we should consider leaving biglaw for something similar to this, as we could be superstars at a firm like this one. What we've lost in looks, we have made up in legal smarts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great possibility to me. Don't forget too that you could leave S&S to start a mediocre firm together-- of haggard and bitter but intelligent unmarried old women, and all be equity partners immediately. The name "The Sunshine Firm" could be right for this niche.

      Delete