Thursday, April 11, 2013

the warm weather is bringeing out all the guy’s who are now interested in me.

I love the analogy between Ellen's love life and nature's rhythms.
Meanwhile, look's like the weight-o-meter is back to pointing in the wrong direction, though actual numbers stopped being availeabel a while ago. Note that she's not talking about looking good in her bathing suits, she's talking about being able to get them on.
I would IGNORE this guy, b/c he sound’s like he will NOT stop.
BTW, I use the same aproach when it come’s to guy’s. You do NOT want to get them mad at you, so confronteing him will probabely not help. Also, if you commuceate with him, he will think you may be interested in him, and will not stop.
If there is a guy you do NOT want to deal with, why would you send him an EMAIL? He then can spam you or worse. I say FOOEY on comuncation to this person.
David is now also texteing me. I wonder if the warm weather is bringeing out all the guy’s who are now interested in me. They must have been hybernateing like bear’s over the winter. But now that it’s warm, I have to loose weight to get into my swim suits. FOOEY!
BTW, Kat, I LOVE ANN KLEIN, but the yellow color is not good for us blond’s and I would look very washed out. If it came in red, that would be another storey.

No comments:

Post a Comment