Monday, April 22, 2013

Philip was a gentelman and did NOT even touch me

Long-anticipated report on the two-date weekend.
Robert used to be news--and a second date with anyone is still a big deal--but now we can't help but focus on Philip. (No consistency about how many Ls are in his name, so I will keep improvising.) I expected more detail, but we'll settle for this for now. Vague plans to see Philip again; unclear course of action for dealing with Robert's inevitable next text/call. Maybe Ellen will enjoy stringeing him along for a while, working on her trousseau for somebody else? I guess in a way she's earned it. 
Highlight to gesture at Robert's Park's Department pedigree. It's kind of sweet. Maybe Ellen will offer to set him up with another Corporette reader once she lets him down easy...(and then take pics of them together on her iPhone to send to her father).


Hug’s to you! I was there, so I know also. Once you find a guy who is decent, you realy will NOT care who your ex is dateing, or sleepeing with. I actueally comiserate with the poor gal who is dateing my ex, Alan, b/c she now has to do alot of the thing’s I used to do — cleaneing up after him, washeing his clothe’s, pickeing up his beer can’s, etc. And the sex was horible, so I do NOT miss it anyway.
I had a GREAT weekend. Philip was a gentelman and did NOT even touch me. I would have let him kiss me if he wanted, but I think he was worried that ED would get mad if he was to pushy. We had great food at Morton’s and he then walked me uptown. He lives way up in Manhattan, so he got on the train after he dropped me off. I did NOT let him come in to my apartement, but said we would see each other again. Yay!
I also went to the Met’s game with Robert, and they WON! It was fun and there were alot of peeople there. Robert is quirky, he knows all about cutting the grass at Citifield, and was telleing how they do it to make it look good. He also showed me around FLUSHING meadow park’s where there is a BIG Globe. He said it was there for 40 year’s. It look’s new. Robert ofered to buy me a hat, but I told him I gave a Saint Louis hat away, and do NOT wear them. He is sweet, but I can NOT see marrying him. He also want’s to date me. I am getting very busy socialy all of a sudden. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw Ellen and Philip go into Morton's on Friday. Ellen is a very pretty blond with a slightly large rear end, as advertised, and Philip is an elf that is largely bald, but probably has money, b/c he was dressed impeccably. I am happy that nothing went on between them, which, if true, means Ellen is still pure, and I still have a chance. I don't know much about the Parks Department guy, but can't imagine that she'd sleep with him, as she seems to have some degree of morality and economic sense. I have to figure out a way to find out where she works. Ellenwatch, can you find a way to get me an introduction? I would promise not to try to have sex with her on the first date, or even the second date. Once she met me, I think she would let me grow on her, and after the third date, I would be free to let her do what comes naturally for both of us. Help me out, Ellenwatch, she does look like she'd be a tigress and there are no decent women at my law firm (and at most firms). Get me a way in with Ellen, and I can promise you she will be satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vinnie, I thought you were very clear about giving up your pursuit of Ellen:

      http://ellenwatch.blogspot.com/2013/03/i-think-i-want-guy-like-ed.html#comment-form

      Delete