Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I tell him if he eat’s old food, he will get diarreeah

I guess we shouldn't be surprised by the second paragraph here. It's just one more datapoint in our rich survey of crazily, grossly intimate dyanmic's between these two, and office roles often casting Ellen as the mommy/mistress of Manageing & MANAGEING. The inclusion of tsk-tsk with reference to Frank feels especially familial. 

Somewhat reassured by the last line (highlighted). This is Ellen exercising caution.
You must, EVERY DAY, put thing’s away that you do NOT need. I have Lynn, but she works for the manageing partner, not me, so she does NOT like to do anything for me, even get me coffee from the pantry! So I have to BE VERY ORGANIZED, and I am! (Yay for me!)
The manageing partner love’s that I am so Organized, b/c I come into his office and STRAITEN OUT his desk. Some times he has food on his desk that is OLD, so I just throw it out. I tell him if he eat’s old food, he will get diarreeah, and we do NOT want him runneing to the toilet just to find that FRANK is sitteing in there and we do NOT want him haveing an accident in his pant’s! FOOEY on that! (He agree’s b/c he has had accident’s like that before! DOUBEL FOOEY, and he has had to go home early b/c he did NOT have a change of Pant’s and UNDERPANT’s! TRIPEL FOOEY!)
Philip called again today, but I was not abel to call back b/c I had to be in court. It is SO dificult to read corporete on an Iphone. There should be an appp that make’s it easier to read but I do NOT have one.
Does any one in the HIVE read corporete on an Iphone like me when they are in court?
I will call Philip back b/c my Dad says to go for it while it is still HOT. I do NOT know what he is refering to. I hope he is NOT refering to Philip. I have NOT even met him yet, and can NOT want to marry him, YET.

No comments:

Post a Comment