Thursday, April 18, 2013

we could NEVER have BABIE’s b/c it would be physieceally impossibel

Complaints about Alan's performance as a lover have gradually become more explicit...but I think this is about as much as we need, thank's.


Trust me, no one use’s BLUE book once you leave law school. I did NOT even use it alot in law school, EXEPT for legal writing. I would get the person a box of chocoleate’s b/c they will NEED that to study for the BAR.
Today, I walked in to work b/c my dad is getteing very mad that I took 3 day’s off when I was with Myrna and Roberta last weekend and Monday. He is telleing me that I will NEVER get married with my TUCHUS, exept mabye to some guy with a gut as big as my tuchus, and then we could NEVER have BABIE’s b/c it would be physieceally impossibel for him to impregnate me. FOOEY, b/c I want a baby! I am NOT anxcious for some guy to be huffeing and puffeing away on top of me tho, like Alan did. He was realy a mess in bed, now that I look back on it. DOUBEL FOOEY on him. His new girlfreind know’s what I am talkeing about. Poor gal!

1 comment:

  1. Ellen, trust me, honey, guys can find a way in, now matter what the size of your tuchus or his gut.

    ReplyDelete