Thursday, April 11, 2013

like in the movie Paper Chasse

Robert continues full-court press.

I agree with this aproach! Peeople can ALWAYS use a good MENTOR. Mine is the Manageing Partner! He help’s me alot! Eveny thing I know (almost) I learned from the Manageing Partner. When I came to work here, I did NOT know anything. Now I am an expert, tho I learned alot on my own. The manageing partner mainly tought me to THINK LIKE A LAWYER, like in the movie Paper Chasse. I was like the pretty girl there who was the Professer’s daughter. But I would NOT sleep with the law student. No, FOOEY on that. Who want’s that mess, especialy with my dad seeing me in bed with a guy? NO WAY HOZE!!!
Robert texted me that he had a good time and that he is lookeing out for the MET’s TICKETS! Mabye I can get my hat back from Rosa and wear it to the MET”S game. It is NOT a MET’s HAT, tho! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment