Wednesday, April 24, 2013

dad is here NOW, goeing over the book’s with Frank

I have a fair amount of suspense, wondering what Dad is going to say about the M&M books. I also wonder how good an impression Frank might have managed to make. Hopefully we hear something this evening or tomorrow, as this may determine Ellen's professional future, at least in the near term. (Either Dad is satisfied and willing to put up the $$CASH for Ellen's partnership buy-in, or he isn't, the offer is probably moot, and Ellen should be looking for another job.)

Our firm has NOTHING, except that Frank manage’s the Firm’s 401K for everyone. We all put in whatever % we want (my dad has me at the MAXIMUM 10% of salary), and the firm matche’s up to 5% of salary (which does NOT include my clotheing allowance — FOOEY!). Then, every year, Frank give’s us a STATEMENT, showeing how much money we have made and how much is in there.
My dad keep’s this statement with my paper’s so that when I retire, I will NOT have to pay doubel taxes on it. My dad is here NOW, goeing over the book’s with Frank, and then, I am leaveing early with Dad, and we are going to go to Penn Station and eat at the Zaro’s there. He love’s there BRIOTCHE SANWICHES, COFFEE and CHEEZE DANISH, and I love their bagel’s and chicken salad! He is NOT going to complain about my tuchus either today, b/c he said it looke’d good! YAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment