Monday, April 29, 2013

I am not abel to coment b/c the manageing partner is sitteing right next to me on the treain

It's a sparse day for ELLENWatching, but a least she has an excuse. Assume this is the train to or from BALTIMORE, where she did not have to go this past weekend but evidently does have to spend a business day or two. With gluttonous, stinky MP.

I would like a dog some times, but I would NOT be abel to take care of it on those times that I travel to other places. So I do NOT have a pet. Some times, the men I deal with are dogs, so I can think I DO have a PET. FOOEY!

And:

My Position EXACTELY! Ann Klein is my FAVORITE, tho I would perfer haveing more sleeve then this one, b/c Frank like’s to look at me where he should NOT. FOOEY on him! I am not abel to coment b/c the manageing partner is sitteing right next to me on the treain. I do NOT like traveling with him b/c he alway’s ask’s question’s and he has just eaten alot of food but has NOT brushed his teeth. When he has FOOD in his teeth, it does NOT smell good. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment