Tuesday, April 16, 2013

b/c my other option’s are not nearley as promising financieally

Subterfuge in NORDSRUM? Be warned, Ellen: I wouldn't put it past Dad to look at an itemized receipt at some point. If it's a single-digit size for the dress, he'll know it was for his daughter and not his wife.

Meanwhile Ellen continues to take an inexplicable but devout interest in Gonzalo's dating/sexual activities. I ask once more, what's it to you? Did the mini-Antonio Banderas look get you worse than you've been letting on? 

More legitimately compelling is the long-term financial plan represented in Phillip's possibly calling again. I'm sure we're all crossing our finger's! Especially DAD!
Yay! I love Tory Birch, and this dress, but very PRICEY! My dad would yell at me even if I spend my OWN money on this. Mabye mom can buy it at NORDSRUM in MY Size! Smart Idea b/c he will NOT yell at mom!!!! YAY!
I bumped into GONZALO again on Lex today comeing out of that place upstairs where the Hispanic Girl with the shelf live’s. I think he is sleepeing with her. Why else would he be comeing out of there at 8 in the MORNING. I do NOT think he was playing a game of all nite DOMINOES with her. FOOEY!
He was freindly, but I think he knew that I knew he was haveing SEX. That is OK b/c I am NOT dateing him, and I am lookeing for a guy who will be a good provider and father to my child, when we have one.
Grandma Leyeh called to say I should come visit b/c I have NOT seen her since we were in Chapaqua with Rosa and Ed. I think she want’s to council me on how to approache Ed’s Freind, Philip.
I hope he call’s me back b/c my other option’s are not nearley as promising financieally.

No comments:

Post a Comment