Tuesday, April 2, 2013

["Eunice"]

Very similar to what we heard from "Louise" a few days ago. I really, really like this one though. The origins of the chocolate bunny somehow makes it. Had it come from TIFFANY'S, we might not need to be quite so embarrassed. 

Thank's to the commenter who suggested Ellen should advise here--it brought Eunice (new one!) to my attention. I wonder, though: wouldn't the terminally non-engaged Ellen actually be the worst person from whom to seek counselon the issue of forced proposals? I can't think of anyone failing more miserably herself-- attracting infinite ooogleing and zero marriage contenders. Input sought. 
TJ–I wanted my boyfriend to propose with a diamond ring on Easter, but instead he got me a chocolate bunny from CVS. My parents and I were MORTIFIED! Any ideas how I can force him to get off his rear already? I’ve been with him for over a year and have done everything for him. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment