Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Of course we all have large tuchuse’s and gut’s

Another lively discussion on Corporette, this time about declining cupcakes served at the office, occasions a simplistic yet repetitive dictum from Ellen. It sounds like the novelty and pride of a few lost pounds wore off pretty quickly, and she's back to enjoying the sweetness of 40 KARAT'S and, perhaps, of pissing off her father. 

I LOVE cupcake’s and I bring them in from Crumb’s! Yay! Frank and the Manageing partner devower them when I bring them in and some times the manageing partner hand’s me $40 and tell’s me to go out and get some for the office! YAY!!!
That is why I love working for my firm. There are no peeople who won’t eat cupcake’s! Yay! Of course we all have large tuchuse’s and gut’s to show for it, but we are HAPPY!!!! Who needs to be skinny if it turn’s out you become SURLEY!
I have a fitbit to work off my fat tuchus, but I would rather have a fat tuchus and be happy then be skinny and mad at the world b/c other peeople are eateing cupcakes!
Hurray for Crumb’s!!!! Even if you only get cookie’s! It is GREAT! I recomend it, even on PASSOVER! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment