Friday, April 12, 2013

pregnent very soon (YAY), and MARRIED (FOOEY)

In order of appearance:
1) The senior female attorney in question (paragraphs 2-3) is undoubtedly Madeline. She and Ellen were never particularly close, but she must have caught wind of Ellen's being up for partner this year and gone sour. Interesting that she doesn't have a name in this post--it's almost as if Ellen's afraid that Madeline, too, read's Corporette. If she reads ELLENWatch too, well then, sor-ry!
2) Grandma Leyeh specifically said that Ellen is not eligibel for the DOWERY if she goes the in vitro route. Why is this now a possibility? Selective memory, good granddaughter? 
Furthermore, I'm not sure if she fooeys marriage (usually such an urgent priority) in the penultimate paragraph solely because at this point the most likely groom is Robert ("fish breathe"). At any rate, marriage without consummation ever seems unlikely to fly, even Leyeh's bylaws aside. Keep trying. 
Where is Ed's freind, by the way? Did he see a picture of Ellen and lose interest?


Great pick, Kat! This is a great deal for FRUEGEL FRIDAY’s! Yay! That’s why I love Fruegel Friday’s!
I do NOT have a thread jack, but did wonder if the hive has ever expereinced a situation where they were workeing with a senior attoreney who was NOT ever goeing to be a partner, and she got very jealeous of a younger FEMALE associate who was bieng considered for partner by their firm.
I am in this situeation now, and have alway’s been nice to this woman, but all of a sudden, she is NOT freindley to me any more and I think its’ because the Manageing partner want’s me to be a partner. I do NOT understand why this is the reason.
David keep’s texting me and now he want’s me to go with him to a show on Broadway. I am NOT a big broadway person — I perfer to watch movies on PPV or DVD right in my apartement. This way I do NOT have to sit where some one else may have dropped food, or worse yet, peeed in the seeat. That hapened the last time I went to the movie’s and it was GROSS!
Myrna is askeing about Robert, and I did tell her the truth about his dirty wisk broom mustach. I do NOT want to ever have that tickeleing me. She agreed. She also think’s I should try it out with David again, even tho he was playeing the religion card with Dad. Dad does like him but I think it is ONLEY b/c he wants me MARRIED now. I do also b/c of Grandma Leyeh and her $50000 gift, but I also must be pregnent very soon (YAY), and MARRIED (FOOEY).
I think if I have to I will do the invitro thing b/c the thought of a Robert in bed with his dirty mustach is more then I can stomack. DOUBEL FOOEY! Happy weekend to the HIVE! I will be eateing Deli this weekend! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment