Saturday, April 27, 2013

it’s the mousey one’s that become very agresive when they get into your apartement


So the problem is either that Philip, rodent-like, is trying to sneak into Ellen's residence and start nibbling away, OR that he's not decisive enough or even (I guess?!?) not interested. I'm not sure why he's wavering, otherwise. I guess we could always find out he's married or something.

Interesting that Ellen keep's characterizing Philip as mousey. Vincent "Vinnie" Kutza--not that I'm encouraging him to keep posting here--claims to have seen Ellen and Philip on the night of their first date, and reports that the man is an elf. I am somewhat surprised that she hasn't made a bigger deal of his alleged baldness, too. That's usually a major issue.

Yay! Congratulation’s!!!! Happy day for all!
I love Open thread’s! And I do NOT have to go to Baltimore this weekend! YAY!!!! The manageing partner told me to pipe down when talking about the looser in Baltimore who just think’s he can sign things and get PAID w/o doeing anything more for it. He want’s me to do all the breif’s, and he just sign’s them. FOOEY on him.
We have to go down and go over the breif’s next week now, which leave’s me the weekend with Myrna, b/c Philip is still wavereing on meeting me or even jogging in the park. He is probably a little to mousey for me. I prefer a take charge kind of guy, provided, however, that he is not a tuchus Grabber! It is very dificult to find a guy who know’s where to draw the line and NOT to be grabbeing my tuchus, or like Gonzalo, my boobies.
Myrna still want’s to meet Philip, but I am goieng to have to arrange a meeting at a resturant for all of us to meet, b/c I am still a little leary of bringeing Philip to my apartement. Some times, it’s the mousey one’s that become very agresive when they get into your apartement, b/c they think they have just crossed the finnish line. DOUBEL FOOEY ON THAT! There should be some thing explaeinng to these peeople that just b/c a girl bring’s you into her apartment does NOT mean you can grab her and do thing’s that you would NOT have permision to do just b/c you are INSIDE her apartement. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment