Saturday, April 6, 2013

think’s he is some kind of COWBOY

Question answered re the content of FISH BREATHE's texts. Honestly I think he might be growing on her a little. Remember how much bluster there was about Gonzalo, too--until she decided to go out with him. The takeaway is that almost everyone has a chance with Ellen, at some point. 


I agree! Go for it! You are VERY lucky. Yay! Open thread’s! I love Open thread’s! And It’s Friday, so I can FINALELLY leave Rosa’s house!
We do NOT live to close to Mom and Dad –I live in NYC and my sister in Chappaquea, and mom and dad on Long ISLAND, so we have to go far to see each OTHER. But when I have a baby, I hope dad will not be moveing to Duke to teach. I want them nearby, and the ONLEY one nearby is GRANDMA Leyeh, and she is NOT young enough to handel a baby full time, and I would NOT bring a baby to the BRONX — FOOEY!
So I will have a full time girl live with me, even tho I will be MARRIED–I will still be workeing either as a PARTNER at my firm (YAY!) or as a JUDGE, or as a LAW school PROFESSER, teacheing alot of law to NEW law student’s who can benefit from MY experience! Yay!
Robert keep’s texteing me picture’s of him — the latest is him rideing on a tractor or mabye some kind of big lawn mower or mabye a snow blower. Whatever. I think he think’s he is some kind of COWBOY up on that thing, but I do NOT think he even know’s how to turn it on. He does NOT have a car, so I can NOT rely on him to take me any where, and I am NOT goieing to ride on a tractor that belong’s to NY City Park’s Department. FOOEY!
Where is a HEGE FUND guy like that bald guy who just gave $100 million to Central Park? That is a sucesful guy who should MARRY ME. I could make him (and ME) very happy! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Ellen should not bother with Robert. Yes, he's of the same religion, but he has stinky breath and is a gardener. Ellen's dad would have a fit if this was her choice. Ed sounds like a good provider for Rosa and I think dad was not even thrilled with him. Ellen is much higher maintenance than a guy in the Parks Dept. can handle. Gonzalo was a loser for the same reason. I suggest she look for guys with a bank account because they'll be more willing to bankroll Ellen once dad hands over the books to him. Also, raising a kid in NYC is expensive, so someone on a civil service pay scale is no better than a guy who sets tables at a restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Impeccable logic as usual, S&S. I'm glad you're still working with me here, and have started entering in your identity with pride in the Name field. BTW, if you hadn't heard, your coworker Vinnie has decided to leave us alone for good. Cheer's!

      Delete