Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Grandma Leyeh is acting like she’s 50 again

I wish I could act like I was 50 again! Those were the days, I'm sayin'!

Boundaries thrown to the wind, as ever, with the new aunt's bosses' friend preparing to visit the home of the newborn, probably to see how Rosa's postpartum measurements are looking 3 days out. Meanwhile, I see rare emotional reflectiveness in the penultimate paragraph here. Ellen is used to exaggerating her own importance, sure, but actual (platonic) affection from MP? And while we're on the subject, to be real, who is [also?] missing who?

What is the problem? Do not worry, just fire her. You do NOT legally need a reason, at least in NY State. You should get an OHPAIR from Ireland or somewhere else who will be better for you.
Rosa has come home and everyone is paying ALOT of attention to her and to Tina Leigh. Both are ADORABEL, and I would NOT even hesitate to get rid of someone who is NOT attentive to the baby. Grandma Leyeh is acting like she’s 50 again (say’s dad) and mom is dancing around feeding everyone while Rosa rest’s! Yay for Rosa! I want to have a Baby also! Then I can have everyone pay alot of attention to ME! Yay!
The manageing partner says he has a freind in Thornwood, so he want’s to stop by to see the Baby. I will have to ask Rosa — she has not met the manageing partner, tho she HAS spoken to him on the phone when she calls for me but I am out. I think the manageing partner wants to see if Rosa look’s like me. I told him she is a prettier VERSION of me, so that is probabeley why he want’s to meet her (and the BABY of course).
I also think the manageing partner misses me. This is the first time I have been away from the OFFICE and not far away (like Saint Louis or Baltimore or San Francesco). I told the manageing partner I will send picture’s to Lynn and they can see the baby tomorrow. But I think the manageing partner just want’s to see Rosa, and Rosa does NOT like to come in to the City so this may be his best chance. He also likes my dad so he can see him too. My dad is busy doing SPREDSHEET’s for ED trying to set up a 529 college fund for Tina. She is so young, and already college? I guess so. Dad is VERY smart, and he probabeley get’s a deduction for the 529 plan. I realy do NOT know much about it.
Grandma Leyeh is serving Matza Ball soup…got to go, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment