Saturday, April 13, 2013

JUST breatheing on the line

I wonder if my recent post reminded Ellen of the Carmine Miranda scene she documented on her iphone. Also awaiting the word on David's MOTIVE'S. 


I agree, but lateley, I have put back some of the pound’s that I took off BEFORE Passover. I ate so many matza’s that I think my tuchus actueally got BIGGER! My dad is very dis- satisfied at me for not getting my wieght down and for letting my TUCHUS expand. FOOEY!
Gonzalo I think called again, but there was JUST breatheing on the line. I know his NUMBER so I KNEW it was him. What a strange man he is to just breathe on the phone. DOUBEL FOOEY b/c he had his hand on the tush (down the jeans) of the woman’I saw him walkeing with.
I cant wait to see the BRONX DELI tomorrow and Roberta. Myrna will drive b/c I am NOT thrilled with takeing the 1 train up there. Alot of guy’s just stare at me and Myrna. Tripel FOOEY. Robert wants to meet, but without a METS ticket, I said I would wait. David keep’s texting but I am reaally unsure of his MOTIVE’s. I will have to ask my DAD, b/c I do NOT want to waste time with anyone who will NOT give me a BABY right away.

2 comments:

  1. Stop taking credit for things and warn Ellen that men do come out like the flowers aand want to pollinate her like bees. But like bees, once done with a flower they just move on to another. In lay parlance, warn her that men will just hump and dump her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's very aware of this threat, Semi-Sunshine Gal--as we have covered before.

      And really, if you had a blog like mine, don't you think it would go to your head too? At least a little bit?

      Delete