Thursday, April 4, 2013

It is NOT to hard to “work” from home!

Ellen was already known as a fan of Marie Claire; nice tie-in, from wasting time as a useless law student to wasting time as a useless lawyer. 

I would LOVE to know too!
This white jacket is cute, but NOT when the baby spit’s up!
It is NOT to hard to “work” from home! This is the third day I have been “working from HOME (actualy Rosa’s house), and its kind of easy! I get up, I do NOT have to get dressed up or make up my face, then I just go to the refregerator and get food, sit on my tuchus in front of the TV or in front of my MACBOOK AIR and log on to the Internet. Eventueally I log into the ofice’s website, check my E-mail, anser a few of the email’s then check out marieclaire.com and a few other favorite websight’s.
When I am workeing from home, I will NOT have to worry about Frank or the manageing partner stareing at me. YAY! I have alot of flexiebility. I can go to the bathroom when I need to. I do NOT have time my visit’s to the bathroom to make sure and go before FRANK camp’s out in there and leave’s a SUPERFOOEY! I also get to watch the TODAY show (Savanah Guthrie is GORGOUS!) then sit with my mom or Grandma Leyeh to watch the baby for a few minute’s. Tina Leigh is so cute,mabye even more then Dawn is(tho I better not say that)!
After I have my OWN baby, this is WHAT I am goeing to do! I want a BABY NOW!!!!!! Where is a man to be my boyfreind?
I will probabely have full time help, so I will NOT have do the laundrey or cook or clean. I will spend alot of time with the baby, but when my husband is home and the baby is loaded, I will have HIM change the baby, not me. Fooey if he wants me to do it all the time! Mabye this is why Grandma Leyeh wants me to have a husband and is goeing to give me 50 thouseand dollars! Yay! She know’s they must be good for something once we have babie’s! Yay for husband’s!

No comments:

Post a Comment