Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I realy think some thing is in the air OTHER then POLLEN

So the preliminaries with Ellen's partnership plan are actually going forward. It took so long I wondered if she was just going to let it drop, especially given how suspicious they are about the sum MP expects her (Dad) to fork over. I'm not so sure Frank can handel all the questions; he's proven himself no more competent than anyone else at the firm thus far. 

I had wondered how long Myrna and Ellen have been friends, and today it appears she's been in the picture at least since the Alan era (hence her ability to recognize him in the bar--I don't think I could do this going on Facebook pics alone). Still drinking and still working, it sounds like, though he must not have been with his alleged girlfriend that night. I'm kind of intrigued as to why Alan's getting more press lately, and not just in the usual retrospective fooeying but in fact with present-time news. Are he and Ellen going to run into each other again? Or (gasp!) is he going to start texting too, like yet another bear lumbering out of hibernation? Ideally, Myrna did her duty and told him how many fabulous guys Ellen is dating now, and he ordered his next round ruminating on how royally he blew it. 

I do like it, but think that it calls to much attention to my midriff, which, unfortuneately, is to noticeable b/c of all of the cupcake’s I have been eateing, Dad say’s. It has NOT stopped Robert from texteing and Philip from texteing and even David keep’s texteing. I realy think some thing is in the air OTHER then POLLEN b/c I am sneezeing also.
The manageing partner is goeing to let my dad come by and have a look at the books with Frank, b/c Frank can expleain them better then the manageing partner, particulealarley about ACCRUEALS and thing’s like that, the manageing partner need’s FRANK’s expertise to go over this b/f my dad put’s down my partnership share. My dad STILL think’s he is financeaing the manageing partner’s 53 Foot Cabin Kruzer, but we will all go for an outing on the boat this summer, and Margie is buying it this month to get it in the water by MEMORIAL DAY! YAY!!!!
Myrna told me that she saw Alan in a bar downtown yesterday after work. Can you beleive that guy is still drinkeing? I can, but it is NOT me who has to clean up after him any more. FOOEY! Evidentely he must be workeing down there b/c he was weareing a suit. Just what they need down there — another drunk CPA in a suit on Wall Street. DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment