Friday, April 5, 2013

to go eggzover the books

Sign that the partnership prospect is still under serious consideration. It's very hard to tell sometimes.


Yes, cute satchel but to expensive Kat! I would get this for Rosa but it would get ruined if the baby spit’s up on it! The Manageing partner stopped by to see me and Rosa and the baby! He brought a dozen muffins from Crumbs, but Grandma Leyeh took them away before I COULD GET ONE! FOOEY!
Dad has her bossing me around about EXCERCISEING and she is useing his MacBook to monitor my FITBIT! FOOEY!
The Manageing partner told dad I will be the first junior partner since 1987! Yay!!!!
He said he needs $30,000 from dad by June 30, but dad wants to see the books first. Dad has an MBA AND PHD but he wants to go eggzover the books with a fine tooth comb! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment