Monday, April 1, 2013

mabye Myrna told Adam and Adam told David

I'm not sure what the objective or benefit would be to this proposed meeting (see highlight), but we never heard any complaints about David's breath. Maybe during the next hurricane he will remember to call and thereby find redemption forevermore? 


I think Kat is kiddeing! After all, it is April Fool’s! Yay Kat! There is no way that the manageing partner or Frank would let me alone if I wore this into work.
The short skirt and bare leg’s would be to much for them. I would have to watch them stareing at me every time I got up and walked around the office. FOOEY!
I think the judge would like these, but I am NOT there to please him. I just want to win my case’s! I have so much work piled up and was NOT abel to take alot of the paper’s with me up here; all I have is my MacBook, and I have 16 cases for next week. Most of those are Roberta’s but I do have a few from BALTIMORE that I have to prepare for that Geezer to file.
Rosa is doeing well, and should be comeing home tomorrow! Yay! Once she is home, my mom and dad and Grandma Leyeh will be abel to take care of her when Ed goe’s back to work. I said I would baby sit thru the end of the week when they are getting a college student to come in and help from Ireland to help until September. She is kind of like an OhPair, but not exactely, b/c she is getting alot of money. Yay!
Myrna’s uncle’s Freind, Robert texted me a picture of him looking at something I am NOT sure what it was. He think’s that we are goeing out when I come back to the City. He work’s for the park’s department, so he has steady work, Myrna say’s, but what do I have in comon with him? He has fish breathe also. I do not want to wake up to that for the next 50 year’s! FOOEY! And, another blast from the past texted me to wish me a happy birthday. David! I did NOT even know he knew my b-day; mabye Myrna told Adam and Adam told David. He think’s he may have another chance with me. Mabye I can ask him to meet Robert, and see who is the winner between them? FOOEY!
Why cant I just get a NORMAL guy who will respect me and just want me for a wife, not just for sex? Arent there any normal men out there that do NOT just want to grab me by the tuchus? I did NOT have this kind of probelem when in college, but now, all these guy’s seem to just want to grab my tuchus (or other body part’s) and not want to comit to MARRIAGE. How can I have my OWN baby, like ROSA, if I am NOT married? I do NOT want to be a singel MOM. I want a husband to take care of me and the BABY. Is that to much to ask? I hope NOT! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment