Tuesday, April 30, 2013

just a ROBOSIGNER the manageing partner says

Sometimes Ellen uses workplace lingo just adeptly enough that I suspect these things are actually happening, that MP really said such-and-such, etc. 

Anyway, by far the most significant item here is that evidently Ellen's partnership deal is prepared to be finalized after her stellar review at the end of this year. MP was bargained down a whole half of the initial buy-in amount, and it sounds like that seals Ellen's decision to stay on. But do we have questions about the compleicated earning's target's and related contingeincees? To start: is the target a precondition for Ellen actually becoming/staying partner, or if it isn't hit does she suddenly owe the other 50% (or more?) at a given time before n+5 years in order to keep her title? Did Dad have any idea what he was talking about when he set these benchmarks? And why was MP willing to bend anyway, especially if this is the Barshevsky victory we're supposed to take it for?

Wedge’s make me look even SHORTER then I am, I think b/c of the fact that there is NOT a tall shapeley HEEL but a WEDGE. My sister can wear wedge’s b/c Rosa is much more svelte and taller then me. I will show her these b/c she LOVES Kate Spade.
The manageing partner got into an arguement with the Maryland attorney, b/c he want’s 25% of the billiengs, and he is doeing about 1/10 of 1% of the work, just a ROBOSIGNER the manageing partner says. But he has us over a barell b/c we are NOT admited and ONLEY he can sign PLEEADING’s. FOOEY, b/c I have to think of economic’s when I am a PARTNER, and now dad is willieng to make me a partner b/c the manageing partner agreed to take only 50% of the buy-in this year, with the remaining 50% over the next 5 year’s ASSUMING the partnership meet’s some compleicated earning’s target’s that DAD negotiated. YAY DAD!
We are headeing back on the train soon, so I have to leave to catch it. I will NOT be abel to do much with my iphone b/c the Amtrack has a VERY slow wi-fi. DOUBEL FOOEY.
I also got 2 texts from Philip and Robert. I think they know there is another GUY in the picture so they are COMPETEING FOR ME! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment