Tuesday, April 9, 2013

That mean’s I can NOT ask to many question’s before sending him $30,000

Here is Ellen's second dissent on Lean In, though no signs she's read it (first one here--kind of echoing the normative anti-Sandberg). I actually thought she might complain that leaning in gives MP and Frank even more chance to look down her shirt. 

True to form, her message today is not to make any noise before handing over a chunk of your (Dad's?) savings without even really knowing what it's going to buy, other than a slot in a pretty marginal business. Ellen's voice is so valuabel. 

Finally, I don't know what it means that Dad is "kickeing back" on this issue. Last we heard, he was going to inspect MP's books before deciding what Ellen would do. Does this mean he wants her to walk away, or just that he's no longer volunteering any of his own cash? 
I respect this WOMAN, but face it, we can NOT all just lean in. I am also a PROFESSIONEAL, but if I try to LEAN in to much, the manageing partner will NOT make me a partner. FOOEY!
That mean’s I can NOT ask to many question’s before sending him $30,000 to be a PARTNER.
Frank says I must trust the partnership and that mean’s NOT leaning in. My dad is kickeing back and sayeing that I can be a partner elsewhere, but I am not to sure.
What does the HIVE think?

No comments:

Post a Comment