Tuesday, April 23, 2013

When I dumped Alan, I figure’d this out

Again with the apostrophes not even related to letter S's. The infection is spreading so fast that even as chief epidemiologist for this particular strain I cannot explain it. 

As to content, a little repetitive if you don't mind my saying so. You can get away with a lot of this, Ellen, but do you really want to? 

Yes, January is RIGHT. FOOEY ON THIS MAN! Your life will go ON for the BETTER, without this guy. If it were NOT for pro-creation, we could DO entireley without MEN. Nowaday’s, with technology being what it is, we NO longer need there haveing sex with us for us to have babie’s, so chalk that one up to progress. For year’s all I thought about was haveing to have a sweatey man huffeing and puffeing on me to give me a baby (FOOEY!) but NO LONGER! YAY!
If I want I can get a invitro procedure and NOT have anybody sweateing on me day after day until I get pregenent. So even tho I want to get MARRIED to the right guy who will suport me and the baby, it is NOT mandeatory that I have that same guy to make me pregenent in the FIRST place.
So remember this. YOU NO LONGER need a guy for this, and you do NOT need his weenie for anything else either. When I dumped Alan, I figure’d this out, tho slowley b/c I was emotioneally involved with his alchocholism. Now I am independent, with a marketeabel skill as an attorney, and have my own apartement, so I do NOT need to come home and clean up his vomit. You can be JUST like me if you want. It is VERY easy. You just need to stand up for yourself. YAY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment