Friday, April 5, 2013

marital possibieleitees

Wonder what's in the pics Robert is sending. I also look forward to hearing what Dad's review of the Manageing & MANAGEING finances does to the relationshep between him and MP. Personally, I don't think it would be so bad if the latter got himself a boat with Ellen's buy-in money. He'd probably have to NAME it after her then, YAY!!!!


+1 I agree!
I love BLOOMIE’s and I love Fruegel Friday’s! Great selection, Kat! The high neckline is what I need to keep Frank and the Manageing partner from stareing at me, tho it may still be a LITTEL to tight in the tuchus for me. FOOEY!
My dad did not like that the manageing partner want’s to make me a JUNIOR partner, like I said yesterday. He said for $30000, I should be a FULL partner b/c I do all the work myself. My dad also want’s to see the book’s before he shell’s out $30000. Dad says he think’s the manageing partner wants me to pay for his new BOAT, but I said that I did not think so, b/c Frank told me the firm has NEVER been on FIRMER FOOTEING!
I can’t wait to get back to the City tomorrow. I am bored SILLY up here. Even tho workeing from home is very easy, there is NOTHING TO DO IN CHAPPAQUEA and I have SO much free time and I am getteing behind on my case review’s which are in the office. I have to file 2 breif’s by Tuesday, so that mean’s I either go in SUNDAY, or workeing my tuchus off on Monday. Because I want to go with Myrna to see her sister Sunday, and eat STEAK, it look’s like I will be workeing my tuchus off on Monday.
Also, I have to figure out what to do about fish breathe. I get 2 text’s a day now with picture’s! I think he think’s we are dateing b/c he has never probabely had a girlfreind before and I have not told him to stop. I supose workeing for the park’s department, he has never dated a lawyer, but as a professieonal gal, I sure do have to put up with alot of stuff just b/c I am so nice. I also have to figure out what to do with Ed’s freind, b/c he I hope has marital possibieleitees, and I want a BABY soon!

1 comment:

  1. Some guy needs to provide Ellen with a sexual release. She seems hyper and way too jumpy. With a regular dude servicing her she might calm down--witness the movie Hysteria, and you can see the magic of vibrators. Of course, this may not work and we will have a sex crazed Ellen on our hands!

    ReplyDelete