Thursday, April 11, 2013

so far, NO one has COMPLEAINED

Interesting. I assumed Ellen wore at least a little bit of of makeup on the daily. We know she wore eye shadow to class, at least occasionally, during law school--but maybe its dubious results scared her off? And no makeup counter moments at Macy's with Myrna since? 

I don't know whether MP "listeneing" here would mean reading her comments on Corporette, or if she speaks them out loud as she types (wouldn't surprise me). 
Other then LIPSTICK, which the Manageing partner makes me wear to COURT, I do NOT use any makeup what so ever. My dad said when I was a little girl that I was a NATURAL beauty and do NOT need to Paint myself to look good. So I do NOT, and so far, NO one has COMPLEAINED. Even the guy’s like me to have my NATURAL look. THE ONLEY thing I do (other then the RED Lipstick) is to wear SCHRUNCHIES in the office or when I work out and it is TO HOT to let my hair down. FOOEY when the Manageing Partner want’s my hair down when the temparature in the OFFICE IS HOT! DOUBEL FOOEY if he is listeneing!

No comments:

Post a Comment