Monday, April 1, 2013

she will ALWAYS be a day younger then me!

CONGRATUELATION'S ROSA & ED!!! Tina Leigh welcomed to our ridiculous fictional world March 30, 2013. Meanwhile, since we were down to two dates for Ellen's birthday and it apparently wasn't Saturday, we now know it is MARCH 31, falling on Easter this year. As auntie has noted, this means the baby will always be one day younger than Ellen. (Wait, doesn't this actually mean one day older, plus the X years we seem to have forgotten? We need an MIT grad on this, no?)

Dad is busy, however, likely staring at his laptop screen actually tracing Ellen's movements on this prescribed walk, makeing sure she doesn't cheat by hopping into a car with some ooogler cruising by. Maybe Ellen could attach the fitbit to a dog or something, and encourage it to go long playing fetch? 

This is TERRIBLE, but you are takeing it like a trooper. HUG’S!
Rosa had the baby Saturday! Yay! They had to induce her (Tina Leigh) so she does NOT share my b-day. Oh well, she will ALWAYS be a day younger then me! Fooey!
Tina is so cute, but not so tiny–she wieghes 7 pounds 13 ounce’s! I wonder if she will turn out to be as svelte as Rosa! Probabeley, b/c Rosa is still so pretty, even now that she is OVER the baby!
I am stayeing at the house with MOM and DAD. Dad is makeing me go out for a 3 mile walk this morning b/c he is concerned that the matza I have been eateing has gone to my tuchus. I think, as usueal he is right.
So I am off for a walk, which he is also monitoring on his MacBook PRO. I have troubel figureing a way around him. It is dificult when your dad is a MENSA eligibel dad.
If ONLEY I had a regular dad, or a dumb dad, I could put one by on him, but not Daddy Barshevsky! Even Grandma Leyeh is here, and she also said my tuchus is to big! FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment