Monday, April 15, 2013

I am geting very busy on socieal thing’s.

FINALLEY, Ed's friend not only has a name, but has also called!

And I'm sure it was ten minutes of silky-smooth banter, what with Ellen qualifying all of her claim's to attractiveness and constantly recalibrating the estimation of her (comparative) ass size. Claire Danes is a new reference point; Paltrow is one of our oldest. I don't know about you guys, but I feel like it's a bad sign that they didn't set up a date. 

NB: I was going to let it slide when Ellen re-used the name ROBERT--he was one of the Supermarkit Guy's and then reappeared as fish breathe, met at the Passover Seder. But guess what? She's recycling the name of Philip as well. Supermarkit Robert's younger brother's name is...Phil. Please, for the sake of clarity if not realism, can you use more differentiation my darling muse? Give 'em last names if you want to! I know you can! (Federer? Kutza? Sheketovits?)

This is the troubel with BIG bag’s with alot of zipper’s. I can NEVER find exactely in which zipper I put stuff, so I am fumbeling with the bag alot. When this hapens at the airport, I am in big TROUBEL. But it is still CUTE!
Ed’s freind, Philip, called — FINALLEY! He said he was out of TOWN on a project, so he could NOT call earleir. HE SAID he is VERY happy that Ed thought of HIM when it came to his wifes’ sister, b/c Ed is also very pickey. He evididenetely has met Rosa, and he think’s I am a clone of her (Ed Says so). I said I am OLDER and heavyier than her, but still very PRETTY, but NOT a model like her. He asked who I looked like, so I had to sayGwineth Paltrow, even tho I have a bigger tuchus then her. I wanted to say Clair Dane’s, but I did not and her tuchus is also smaller then mine.
Philip sounded happy to hear this and we talked for 10 minutes, until the manageing partner came in to go over the breif’s I had to file today, so I had to hang up. He seemed NICE on the phone, and we agreed to talk again, tho did NOT set up a meeteing yet. I will discuss with DAD and Myrna tonite. YAY! I am geting very busy on socieal thing’s. But I have to go to COURT tomorow, b/c of the caseload is NOT getteing any lighter. It is very dificult balanceing all the professionael things with the life of a gal in the big city. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment