Wednesday, April 10, 2013

he had stuff in his mustach that I could NOT tell how old it was

In spite of herself. Note there will apparently be a second date, even as soon as next week. We haven't gotten this far with anyone, since Alan, for as long as I have been archiving! (Jim does not count.)

Given Robert's evident level of interest I suspect he'd be willing immediately to shave his mustach and modify his diet for Ellen. So I guess we'll just see if she ask's.
HUG’s to you! Life some time’s stink’s, but it get’s better. I have had ALOT of the same expeiriences as you, but I have GOT through them and pretty well I think. We are thinkeing of moving to better space, and I said that I want a CORNER office with 2 window’s when I am a partner. The manageing partner said he would think about it, but I will NOT hold my breathe! FOOEY!
Robert took me to GRAND CENTRAL TERMINAL (actueally I met him there b/c I do NOT want him hangeing around my office). We did go to the SOUP place, but I also had a CORN BEEF Sanwich at MENDY’s b/c I can NOT LIVE on Soup alone! YAY!
He is not a bad guy, but he insisted on the Fish Chowder. Talk about fish breathe! I can NOT see me kissing that, especialy b/c he had stuff in his mustach that I could NOT tell how old it was! FOOEY! I want a guy who shave’s every day, not something like a dirty mustach. DOUBEL FOOEY! I do NOT care for that dirty wisk broome tickeleing me, either.
He said he know’s someone at Citi Feild that can get him Met’s ticket’s, so mabye we will go next week. I have NOTHING else going on with guy’s so I told fish breathe that he should call me when he has ticket’s and I will decide then. At least this guy did NOT grab my tuchus. What kind of looser has to do that? FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment