Tuesday, April 9, 2013

since I have NOTHING else goeing on

I totally called this. Fish breathe redeemed. 


I agree. I say YAY for the short sleeve’s in the summer! When I go to court, it is VERY hot in there and there is NO circuleation so I sweat alot. At least with SHORT sleeve’s, I can wipe them off and they do NOT stain my jacket. FOOEY!
I broke down and called ROBERT. He was thrilled to hear from me and he is goeing to stop by tonite and we will go out for a drink. I told him I do NOT drink (all I need is another drunk on my HAND’s), but he said I could have a soda or a SNAPPEL while he drank. He is NOT impressive, even if he is Jewish. He must be the only religious jew in the Park’s department. We will see, since I have NOTHING else goeing on. I am NOT bothering with David for now, but he too is NOSEING around leaveing message’s for me via EMAIL. Where was that jerk when HURRICEAINE SANDY BLEW IN? FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment