Monday, April 15, 2013

HONORWAREUM

Who's "us"? I'm concerned that Ellen is already using the first-person plural for herself and the baby she plans to make with the still-anonymous, not yet met freind of Ed. In other dangerous misconceptions, dusting off baked goods is not generally considered an effective means of disinfecting. 

I love Coach! When I was in LAW school, we all went up to Maryland where the COACH had an outlet. We all FOUGHT for the bag’s when they were on sale! I still have a SACTCHEL, all very good leather, my dad says!
Myrna and I went to the DELI in the BRONX with Roberta. I had POTATOE Pancake’s with APPLE SAUCE! YUMMMMMM!!!!!! The potatoe’s were even better then Grandma Leyehs’ but I will NEVER tell her that! She is in the Bronx also, so it must be the WATER they use up there.
Robert said he can get ticket’s for Saturday’s MET’s Game. I am thinkeing about that, but can NOT get past his fish breathe and filthy mustach. I have to talk to Myrna again, b/c mabye she can talk him into washeing his mustach so that peeeople do NOT have to figure out what he ate for the LAST 3 day’s! FOOEY! And David is texteing my i-phone 3x a day. Is he IN HEAT? I am NOT interested in SEX with him. And no word yet from Ed’s freind. I do want to meet him b/c he would be a good PROVIDER for us, dad say’s.
Dad got a invite (he call’s it an HONORWAREUM) to speak at Duke over the Summer at the MBA class. I have NO idea why he would do this — it is ONLEY $10,000. I will ask him and the manageing partner. Today, the manageing partner is sneezeing alot. He say’s it’s b/c of the POLLEN, but I do NOT see any pollen around. He sneezed all over the muffin’s in the pantry so I have to DUST them off b/f EATEING them! FOOEY!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think about "us" meaning Ellen and baby. I thought maybe Dad was expecting Ed's friend to take care of Ellen and Dad, in Dad's old age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Presumably then "us" would also include Mrs. Barshevsky. But I'm not sure--Dad strikes me as too proud to be talking about a son-in-law paying his own bills. Ellen needs to be taken off his hands, sure, but I can't picture him handing over the reins to her husband wrt his own family finances.

      Delete