Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I will alway’s have those clothe’s

It is NOT worth $200 to fight with the boss. I use my OWN MacBook Air at home and some times even at the office b/c it is better then the DESKTOP they provide me there. In fact the manageing partner even encourage’s me to bring my MacBook to court b/c I can take note’s and have them ready for him when I come back so he can send to the cleint’s! Yay! I could NOT do that with the cheep desktop and would have to wait until I get back to the office.
What are these 2 feature’s anyway? If you say a camera, I say it is NOT important at work b/c you can use your own MAC BOOK if you want to Skype your freind’s at home. If you say the size of the drive, I say you can get a back up very inesxpensively, b/c my dad got me one for less then $100 and it is NOT even conencted to the computer, so if you turn in the computer you still have the back up drive. YAY!
By NOT bringeing it up, I get much more then $200 in the form of BONUSES, clotheing allowances and food takeout’s that the manageing partner ALWAYS pay’s for. The manageing partner says he has given me over $2000 in clotheing allowence’s last year, and I think he is right. I will alway’s have those clothe’s, including shoe’s but NOT handbag’s. FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment