Saturday, April 20, 2013

Philip Barshevsky?

Apparently there will be no weekend post's. Try to contain your anticipeaition!


I do NOT know this woman, so can NOT pass Judgement on whether she is or is NOT stylesish.
Yay for OPEN Thread’s! I love Open thread’s! I have to freshen up b/c PHILIP is stoppeing by to pick me up to eat. I have NOT eaten lunch, so I will be abel to eat alot of bread at Morton’s. I love thier bread, tho I can’t tell dad, b/c he is already after me b/c of my TUCHUS size.
I will report back to the hive on Monday about Philip–I am meeting Robert for the Met’s over the weekend, so I am goieing to be a busy girl this weekend. That is fine, b/c I do not have to go to court Tuesday. I do have some DEPO’s, but those are easy. I ask all the same questions all the time. The onley time I vary is if I know the guy (or woman) has already filed oposing papers with the WC division.
Happy weekend to the HIVE, I must become beautiful for Philip. I wonder if he would consider useing my last name. Philip Barshevsky? I don’t think so. FOOEY! I do NOT even know his name yet. DOUBEL FOOEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment