Saturday, October 5, 2013

lookeing for a replacement guy to father my child

Ellen shares that her post-Alan slump was serious enough that she probably should have gotten an antidepressant script. This makes sense to me: she took it very hard and has continued to talk about him regularly for about 2.5 years since their breakup. It was a major life event. I don't think she ever got therapy either, however. 

My dad always says: If you have something to say, SAY IT! Do NOT BEET around the bush if someone is depresed, they need med’s, so the sooner they get it the better. This is NOT a dificult issue! Speak up! YAY!
When I lost Alan to the bottle, I also did not feel great about it, but at least my freind’s told me they would have dumped him along time earlier. But since I had let him be intimate with me, I was hesitant to DUMP him but wanted him to change. Of course he did NOT and I wound up biteing the bullet and dumpeing him, but it was NOT easy.
After a while, I got over it, but I could have used some med’s in the meantime.
Now, I am busy lookeing for a replacement guy to father my child (and be my hubby) so I am very busy. Micheal has possibilities so I will not write him off to soon. YAY! In the meantime, I wish these other guy’s would STOP texteing me! FOOEY!

1 comment:

  1. I agree she was smitten by Alan. Who else would take years to get over it. Now, with 3 guys after her, maybe she will finally forget about that slob.

    ReplyDelete